Sharks and Minnows

HI there!

I hope you all had great weekends! I spent time with friends, made a little money babysitting, went to church and spent Sunday afternoon with Lukey. During our lovely Sunday afternoon, Luke decided to see how Stella felt about the pool....the verdict is in and I think she liked it:

Speaking of Stella, I'm calling the vet today to get a recommendation on when to get her spayed--she's 7 months old now. Any of you who have dogs, feel free to let me know when it was you got your dogs fixed. (Can you tell I am lacking a full time job and spend a lot of time with my dog--lol)

Gossip Girl returns tonight!! Can I get a WOOOO HOOO?? Is it wrong to miss a show when its not on?

Also, congratulations to our friend Lulu from The Dirty Martini Diaries who is officially a Mrs.!

Happy Monday and don't forget to use my 20% off Ball and Back coupon. You only have until Wednesday :)


xoxo,
EHK
8




8 comments:

Lou Lou said...

I just had my pup neutered about two week's ago and he was 8 months. I think around 7-8 months is the time they suggest. Good luck!



Melissa's Thoughts said...

We had our Anna spayed right before her first heat. The doc said that if we got her spayed before her first heat it would help prevent one type of cancer in dogs. I believe she was 6 months old.



Alyson said...

sweet stella!! she still looks precious!



Preppy Mama said...

How cute is that picture!! I think my girl was about 7 months old when she was neutered.



katie lake said...

My college roommates and I had an all white beagle named Molly (she was gorgeous!). We had her spayed at around 5 months. Honestly they can do it almost immediately. The shelter I used to do PR for would do it at 8 weeks (you can't adopt until the animals have been fixed) or a certain weight.



Milltini said...

Stell is so precious...so did she like the pool?



Jackie said...

How cute! We got our dog when she was 11 months old and she was already spayed and healed, so it was probably around 8 or 9 months.



Hopsy said...

I was so excited all day knowing B was getting married! I cannot wait for her to return from Antigua so we get a BIG recap!!